As the Studio Manager you will already have a flair for business, a hunger to inspire and drive your team to exceed targets and expectations. Providing leadership and guidance to the team on design related issues and always looking for the next big idea/concept to help the company grow in an already fast paced environment.
You need to lead by example, be responsible for the creation, research and delivery of strong and dynamic ideas, providing initial concepts and working with lead/senior designers in the production of these ideas. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts in collaboration with the Heads of Marketing. To visually check all work that goes out of the studio (Q&A) and to take action for any design or brief changes last minute. You will also oversee all the studio work, allocating tasks and scheduling in work in advance. Regular meetings with the Head of Marketing will be required and daily catchups.
- Significant experience working in a design studio or creative agency at senior/management level.
- Strong concept visualisation skills and brainstorming ideas.
- A strong understanding of technologies, the importance of analytical data to influence design.
- A true team leader. Building up working relationships within the company.
- Maintain a strong communication with senior management and other departments.
- Responsible for the upkeep and quality of all production work and to project manage self and others.
- Betting Experience and the legal aspect of design requirements (Industry standards).
- Proactively research market industry, market trends, competitors and suggest new ideas.
- Attend weekly/daily meetings/give input and the ability to manage 5 + designers.
- Set KPI initiatives across the team, team appraisals, whist assisting the Heads of marketing.
- Knowledge of the printing process, web standards, digital market platforms and the use of analytical reports.
- Strong organisational and project management communication.
- Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand as defined by the Head of Marketing.
- Traffic Management, resource/capacity planning to ensure adequate resource.
- Resilience and a sense of humour.
- Experience managing a design team of 5 or more individuals.
- Essential: Adobe Creative Cloud Applications.
- Microsoft office, Word - Power point application.
- University or HND level in web and graphic design or equivalent work experience.
- Desirable: Experience within the gaming sector (Sports betting or Lotteries) considered a plus.
- Languages: English (Spoken & written) – Desirable (French).
- Betting industry knowledge a plus.